Saturday, September 18, 2010

About Sara



Sara is a creative young woman with a passion for writing. She has written nearly 300 poems, over 230 short stories, several complete novel manuscripts-with more in the works. She currently has one series in progress and two stand-alone ebooks in the genres of inspirational fiction and Christian Fantasy.

Sara is also an Apprentice graduate of the Christian Writer's Guild, her mentors were Stephen and Janet Bly. In her spare time, she enjoys vegetarian cooking, dark chocolate, reading mystery books and working on her latest writing projects. She has one cat named Snowflake, affectionately called her "Mewse" and holds a B.A. in English.

Learn more about her in this Faithwriter's Interview by Lynda Schab!
Sara's FW Interview 2010

On a personal note:

Thanks for reading my official intro. It changes whenever I have the chance to tweak it a bit. I'm a busy, random and very creative individual who loves writing to the point where I simply can't let a day pass without scribbling something. I am a Christian, I could not write what I do without His touch. I am a recent graduate and I'm excited to see what God will do with my life. I love hearing from my fans and readers--so comment, post, or email, I'd love to hear from you.

0 comments: