Friday, October 14, 2011

NaNo Stuffs! (2011!)

And I've been busy with badges and icons and whatever. Here's some of what my busy fingers managed to churn out. I'll have other stuff, I think. Keep an eye out. You never know. ^_^

If you'd like to use any of these, please do so with proper credits, (my name : Sara Harricharan.) and be sure to link to NaNoWriMo when possible. This is an amazing creative experience for so many people and I hope this will spread the word and folks will support this wonderful adventure.

Disclaimer: This is not an official NaNoWriMo site, and the content has not been reviewed by National Novel Writing Month. For more information on National Novel Writing Month, visit www.nanowrimo.org.”

I am an ML for the TN Elsewhere group and these are made just for the fun of it. I am not making any profit from this--it is simply to enrich the Nano experience of my fellow wrimos.
 




























1 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

ROFL ROFL. I LOVE Sleep is for December.

Soooo fun, sweet Sawa! Will have to snatch one or two at some point. LUVU!!!
your JJ